Listen While Reading: Last Christmas // The XX.
Don’t let this holiday season pass by. Take advantage of the endless amount of Christmas movies and Christmas tunes this month! I have compiled a list of things to do before this holiday season is over. Hope you enjoy!
- Watch Youtuber’s Vlogmas videos! Some of my favorites to watch are Zoella’s, Claudia Sulewski’s and Tanya Burr’s.
- Have a Christmas Movie Marathon with hot chocolate (don’t forget the marshmallows) and cozy blankets.
- Decorate your house with Christmas lights.
- Bake Christmas cookies, decorate gingerbread houses and sip on eggnog.
- Attend your local Christmas tree lighting.
- Go to a Christmas tree farm and pick out your own tree.
- Decorate your Christmas tree with homemade ornaments.
- Turn on the fireplace and make smores.
- Bundle up on blankets and read your favorite Christmas books.
- Make Christmas themed pancakes for your family.
- Go Christmas gift shopping for your friends and family. (Maybe buy a thing or two for yourself)
- Have a Christmas party with your friends, put on Christmas records, and exchange gifts.
- Go ice skating and drink apple cider.
- Buy the most comfortable + festive pajamas you can find. Don’t forget the slippers!
- Drive around your neighborhood and see the Christmas lights.
- Wear at least one ugly Christmas sweater. (There are many hidden gems in thrift shops!)
- Master a Christmas dessert recipe before Christmas dinner.
- Try a holiday drink from your local coffee shop.
- Donate to a local charity.
- Listen to Christmas tunes (We have you covered! Check out our Christmas playlist here.)
- Find the perfect dress for Christmas party. (You can never go wrong with red + sequins)
- Stay in your PJ’s and watch ABC’s 25 days of Christmas all day. You can watch them online here!
- Fill your house holiday scented candles.
- Visit a Christmas market.
- Enjoy the company of your loved ones and have the best Christmas EVER!
Words by Grecia Villa // Photography by Juliette Bélanger.
© 2015 Reef Magazine